PRODUCT NAME: Bioderma Cicabio Creme
PACK SIZE: 40ml
Bioderma Cicabio Creme for scars is a highly moisturizing, skin repairing cream that helps treat the damaged skin by restoring the epidermis of the skin. Copper-zinc in it are antibacterial agents that purify the epidermis. It relieves the discomfort of the skin and prevents it from getting dry. In addition, the cream also has a semi-occlusive dressing-effect texture.
The active ingredients of it are Hyaluronic acid, ANTALGICINE™, and D.A.F.™*.
- A moisturizing cream that effectively repairs the skin damage
- Effectively treats skin irritation, dryness, redness, and scaling
- Intensively soothes the skin
- Improves the skin texture
- Can also be used as a follow-up treatment after a dermatological procedure
- For Irritated, Damaged Skin
- Bioderma Cream for Scars has a good skin tolerance
- Also, used for the nappy area in babies
- Apply to the lips from the age above 6 months
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, clean and dry the area
- Take a sufficient amount and apply it to the irritated area
- Use it once or twice a day, until the skin is healed.
- For external use.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
TabletShablet, an online medical store, gathers all the authentic products available in the market