Pack size : The strip contains 10 capsules.
It is used as nutritional supplement. It treat various types of anemia and prevent vitamin C deficiency, protects the cells from damage, improving wound healing, improves immunity and facilitates digestion.
Bestace Capsule contains : Lycopene, Ascorbic acid , Cyanocobalamin, DL-Methionine, Folic Acid, Green tea powder, Pyridoxine, Selenium dioxide, Vitamin E and Zinc sulphate as major ingredients.
Role of active ingredients:
– Lycopene: Useful in preventing heart disease, hardening of the arteries and cancer of the various organs, also act as a powerful antioxidant and protects the cells from damage.
– Ascorbic Acid: Helps the body to absorb iron, which is needed for red blood cell production, it is also used to treat and prevent vitamin C deficiency
– L-Methionine: Used for increasing the acidity of urine, treating liver disorders, and improving wound healing
– Folic Acid: Aids the body to produce and maintain new cells, prevent changes to DNA that may causes cancer and also useful in the treatment of various types of anemia
– Green tea powder: Able to prevent inflammation and swelling, protect cartilage between the bones, lessen joint degeneration, improves the function of brain messengers important in Parkinson’s disease and antioxidants of green tea help to protect the heart and blood vessels
– Pyridoxine: Used to prevent or treat a certain nerve like peripheral neuropathy and also used to treat certain hereditary disorders such as xanthurenic aciduria, hyperoxaluria, homocystinuria and is also used to treat the certain types of anemia
– Vitamin E: Known to be a powerful antioxidant that functions in protecting the cell membrane structures in the human body from oxidative damage
– Zinc sulphate: Helps the body to produce hormone properly, improves immunity and facilitates digestion.
Directions for use:
– Take Bestace Capsule as directed by the physician
– Nutritional supplement
– Store in dry and cool place.
Use Under Medical Supervision