PRODUCT NAME: BENZER 5%? GEL
PACK SIZE: 20gm Net Wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
The Benzer 5% Gel contains Benzoyl Peroxide. Benzoyl Peroxide kills the bacteria on the skin that cause acne and unplugs blocked pores (blackheads and whiteheads). Benzoyl Peroxide acne cream is a gel-based formula for treating mild to moderate acne.
- Benzer 5 mg Gel is a topical preparation used in the treatment of acne.
- It should be applied to the affected area once a day and increase the frequency gradually.
- Do not apply on itchy or irritating skin. Avoid exposure to the sunlight.
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Wash the affected area with a mild skin cleanser and water and pat skin dry.
- Apply a thin film of Benzer to the affected areas once daily, leaving on the skin for 2 hours then wash it off with water then pat skin dry.
- Apply a light moisturiser which won?t clog pores.
Not recommended in patients with known allergy to Benzer 5 mg Gel. Apply Benzer 5 mg Gel as directed by the doctor. Apply only on the affected area and rinse thoroughly. Do not apply more than the prescribed amount to avoid excessive drying. Do not apply on if you have any allergy to this medicine. Inform the doctor if you develop any skin reactions.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION