PRODUCT NAME: BENZER 2.5 % GEL
PACK SIZE: 20gm Net Wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
The Benzer 2.5% Gel contains Benzoyl Peroxide. Benzoyl Peroxide kills the bacteria on the skin that cause acne and unplugs blocked pores (blackheads and whiteheads). Benzoyl Peroxide acne cream is a gel-based formula for treating mild to moderate acne.
- It should be applied to the affected area once a day and increase the frequency gradually.
- Do not apply on itchy or irritating skin. Avoid exposure to the sunlight.
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Wash the affected area with a mild skin cleanser and water and pat skin dry.
- Apply a thin film of Benzer to the affected areas once daily, leaving on the skin for 2 hours then wash it off with water then pat skin dry.
- Apply a light moisturiser which won?t clog pores.
Note: You can also apply Benzer in the evening and leave it on all night.
This medicine is recommended in pregnant women only if benefits overweigh the risks.
It is unknown whether this medicine is excreted through the breastmilk. It is recommended in breastfeeding women only if necessary. Avoid direct contact of this medicine with the baby.
- General warnings
This medicine may cause skin irritation initially when applied and characterized by peeling of the skin. This effect is not harmful and will be subsided within 1 or 2 days when the treatment is stopped.
- Skin irritation
This medicine may increase skin irritation, therefore, should not be used in patients with dry skin and skin irritation.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION