PRODUCT NAME: Benzac AC 5%? Gel 20gm
PACK SIZE: Benzac AC 5%? Gel 20gm Net wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT: Benzac AC 5% Gel is an anti-bacterial medicine used to treat acne. Acne appears as spots or pimples on your face, chest or back. This medicine works by attacking the bacteria that cause them.
Benzac AC 5% Gel is an antimicrobial agent that treats acne, commonly called pimples. It kills the acne-causing bacteria and prevents spots or pimples from appearing. It usually takes a few weeks to have a noticeable effect so keep using it even if it appears not to be working. Sometimes acne may get worse before it gets better, however, with proper use, your skin will get clearer. The earlier you start using it, the less likely you are to get scars. This medicine will help improve your mood and uplift your confidence as your skin becomes acne free. It should not be used if you have eczema or sunburned skin.
- Composition: Hydrous Benzoyl Peroxide IP Equivalent to Anhydrous Benzoyl Peroxide 5% w/w. Aqueous gel base q.s. with Glycerol and Acrylates co-polymer
- Storage Instructions: Store at a temperature not exceeding 25?C. Do not freeze.
- Marketed by: Nestle Skin Health India Pvt. Ltd.
- Directions: See package insert
- Keep the tube tightly closed after use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only
DIRECTION TO USE: This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the gel. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
PRECAUTION: It is a safe medicine, but you should tell your doctor if you have other skin conditions and if you are taking any other medicines, especially those applied to the skin. It may not be suitable if you have very sensitive skin. Ask your doctor about using this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.