PRODUCT NAME: Benxop 5% Gel
PACK SIZE: Benxop 5% Gel? 20gm Net wet.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT: This medication is a keratolytic agent with antibacterial action, prescribed for acne. It allows access to oils and dirt to be easily washed away from the skin. Apply a thin film of Benxop to the affected areas once daily, leaving on the skin for 2 hours then washing it off with water then pat skin dry.? Use under medical supervision.
- Benxop 5% Gel 20gm is used to treat acne.
- Benzoyl Peroxide acne cream is a gel-based formula for treating mild to moderate acne.
- unplugs blocked pores (blackheads and whiteheads).
DIRECTION TO USE:
- Wash the affected area with a mild skin cleanser and water and pat skin dry.
- Apply a thin film of Benxop to the affected areas once daily, leaving on the skin for 2 hours then washing it off with water then pat skin dry.
- Apply a light moisturiser which won?t clog pores.
Note: You can also apply Benxop in the evening and leave it on all night.
- You should not use this gel if you are allergic to it.
- You should not use this gel if you have very sensitive skin.
- Do not take it by mouth. Topical medicine is for use only on the skin.
- Do not use on open wounds or on sunburned, windburned, dry, or irritated skin.