PRODUCT NAME: Bayer Keto-Diastix Reagent Strips
PACK SIZE: 50 Strips
Bayer Keto-Diastix Reagent Strips are uniquely designed test strips to check urine for the presence or level of glucose and ketones. The strip has a colour-sensitive pad, which when dipped in urine changes its colour accordingly. In addition, each strip can perform two reagent tests on it. For Diabetic people, high ketone level in the urine can be a sign of diabetic ketoacidosis and needs to be immediately treated, as it’s a medical emergency.
- Urine test strips for in vitro diagnosis
- 99% accurate results
- For diabetic people to check glucose and ketone levels in their urine
- Ideal for daily use
- Perfect for self-testing
- Easy to use and non-invasive
- Provide accurate and instant results
- Safe and effective.
RESULT READING TIME:
- For Glucose: Read at exactly 30 seconds.
- For Ketone: Read at exactly 15 seconds.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, dip the reagent end of the strip in the urine and remove immediately.
- After waiting for the specified time, compare the reagent side colour with the colour charts given at the package.
- Read the instructions carefully before use.
- Avoid touching the little squares.
- The strips are very sensitive to light, heat, moisture.
- Ignore colour changes that occur after ten seconds.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION