PRODUCT NAME: Baidyanath Medohar Guggulu Tablet
PACK SIZE: The bottle contains 120 Tablets.
Baidyanath Medohar Guggulu Tablet is an ayurvedic anti-obesity herbal medicine that contains natural herbal ingredients like suddha guggulu, black pepper, ginger, pippal, bibhitaki and castor oil. It helps in reducing weight and improves digestion. It stimulates fat metabolism without any side effects.
It contains the following natural ingredients:
- Guggulu: is a gum resin obtained from the Commiphora mukul tree that contains plant steroids that lower cholesterol and triglycerides. Due to its thermogenic, digestive, anti-inflammatory properties, it is used for the treatment of arthritis, rheumatism, gout, lumbago, disorders of the digestive and circulatory systems.
- Triphala: is a combination of Amalaki, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki, which is most popularly used in Ayurvedic medicines. It serves as a tonic for the whole body. While help tones and strengthens the digestive tract and used in various gastric disorders.
- Trikatu: is a combination of dry ginger, black pepper and long pepper (Sonth + Pippali + Kali Mirch). And stimulates the liver to secrete bile that leads to fat digestion and absorption. In addition, it also supports digestion and cures constipation.
Baidyanath Medohar Guggulu Features:
- It helps in weight management.
- 100% Ayurvedic
- Also improves Lipid metabolism
- Burns excess fat of the body
- Provides better digestion.
- It balances Kapha
- Reduce obesity
- A safe and effective method for weight loss
- No side effects
DOSAGE: Take 1-2 Medohar Guggulu twice a day or as directed by Physician.
DIRECTIONS TO USE: The recommended way is to chew the tablets and drink lukewarm water. But you can also swallow it as a whole. Also, take it after meals.
PRECAUTIONS: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Always consult your doctor for its use during pregnancy. Keep away from sunlight.
This Baidyanath Products is to be used as mentioned by manufacturer or as directed by the physician.