PRODUCT NAME: Baidyanath Gaisantak Bati Tablet
Pack Size: The bottle contains 50 tablets.
Baidyanath Gaisantak Bati is a an antacid and carminative (a drug that prevents gas formation in the gastrointestinal tract ). It is a proven remedy for effective relief from hyperacidity, gas, & colitis. In addition, also used in the treatment of Gaseous Distension of Abdomen, Anorexia, Indigestion, Constipation, Flatulence, etc.
Single Tablet contains Shankhbhasm, Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi), Sonth (Zingiber officinale), Kala Namak, Hing (Ferula foetida), Chitrak mool (Plumbago zeylanicum), Pipalmool (Piper longum), Yava, Nausadar, Bhawna: Nimbu Ras (citrus acida), Gum Acacia, Talcum. Its main ingredients are:
- Shankhbhasm: is an Ayurvedic powder prepared from Conch shell, which is a natural coolant. It helps treat gastritis, acidity, abdominal colic, dyspepsia, vomiting, nausea, acne, etc. In addition, it also compensates for the calcium requirement of the body.
- Chitrak mool: is one of the natural and authentic herbs, which possess anti-inflammatory, immunity boosting and detoxifying properties. It also contains enzymes such as protease, invertase, etc. that helps to maintain healthy liver functioning and digestive health.
- Pipalmool: is an Ayurvedic medicinal herb that helps improve appetite and digestion. While treating other health issues like heartburn, diarrhoea and cholera.
- 100% Ayurvedic and herbal remedy
- Boots immunity
- Contains natural herbs
- Improves appetite
- Prevents gas formation, hyperacidity.
- Treats colitis
- Removes fullness, bloated sensation, flatulence.
- No side effects
1- 2 Tablets twice daily, just after a meal or as directed by the physician
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
The recommended way is to chew the tablets and drink lukewarm water. But you can also swallow it as a whole. Also, take it after meals.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Always consult your doctor for its use during pregnancy. Keep away from sunlight.