PRODUCT NAME: Rossmax Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Upper ARM (CF155f)
PACK SIZE: 1 Device in a Box
Rossmax CF155f Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor helps keep track on your BP levels and provides accurate and reliable results. The Real Fuzzy Technology of it prevents inaccurate readings by determining the ideal cuff pressure, based on one’s systolic blood pressure and arm size. The Movement detection feature of it reminds the user to remain still during measurement. In addition, the device also has a hypertension risk indication.
The device comes with Latex-Free Patented Universal Cone Cuff, Instructions Manual, Batteries, and a Zipper bag.
- A Portable and Compact, Upper Arm blood pressure Monitor to monitor BP levels
- Track variations in blood pressure readings between morning and evening
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- Stores 90 memories
- Single Button operation
- Clinically Accurate
- Easy to Operate
- Provides average of the last three readings
- Lifetime Calibration
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, connect the cuff and the device with the help of the connector
- Place the cuff over the bare upper arm and lay your arm on a table
- Make sure the tubing falls over the front centre of your arm
- Then, press start and remain still and quiet as the machine begins measuring
- The cuff will slowly inflate and deflate so that the machine can take your measurement
- After a few seconds, your blood pressure and other measurements will be displayed on the screen.
- Don’t measure blood pressure right after waking up.
- Avoid food, caffeine, tobacco and alcohol, 30 minutes, prior to measuring your blood pressure.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION