PRODUCT NAME: Rossmax Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Upper Arm (AU941f)
PACK SIZE: 1 Device in a Box
Rossmax AU941f Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor provide accurate and reliable blood pressure measurements. The Real Fuzzy Technology of it prevents inaccurate readings by determining the ideal cuff pressure, based on one’s systolic blood pressure and arm size. It also helps track variations in blood pressure readings between morning and evening. In addition, the device also has a hypertension risk indication.
The device comes with Latex-Free Patented Universal Cone Cuff, Instructions Manual, Batteries, and a Zipper bag.
- A Portable and Compact, Upper Arm blood pressure Monitor to monitor BP levels
- With Movement Detection
- Has a Guest Mode
- Cuff Detection
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- Stores 120 memories for 2 users with time and date
- Clinically Validated
- Easy to Operate
- Provides average of the last three readings
- Lifetime Calibration
- Safe to use for pregnant women
- Safe and Effective.
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, connect the cuff and the device with the help of the connector
- Place the cuff over the bare upper arm and lay your arm on a table
- Make sure the tubing falls over the front centre of your arm
- Then, press start and remain still and quiet as the machine begins measuring
- The cuff will slowly inflate and deflate so that the machine can take your measurement
- After a few seconds, your blood pressure and other measurements will be displayed on the screen.
- Don’t measure blood pressure right after waking up.
- Avoid food, caffeine, tobacco and alcohol, 30 minutes, prior to measuring your blood pressure.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION