PRODUCT NAME: Austrolax Granules
PACK SIZE: 100g
Austrolax Granules is used as a laxative supplement.
- Ispaghula husk
Austrolax Granules Uses
Uses Of Salt Bael: Bael is one of the most ancient sacred tree found in India and its fruits leaves, flowers, stems and herbs are found to have a number of medicinal uses.
These are found beneficial in the following conditions:
- Ulcers, digestive disorders, dysentery
- Cholera, vitiligo
- Heart disease, Cholesterol
- It possesses anti-inflammatory, astringent, antidiarrheal, demulcent and antipyretic properties.
Uses of Ispaghula husk: It is a wonderful ayurvedic home remedy, which is useful for both diarrhoea and constipation.
- When taken with hot water or milk, it helps in relieving constipation.
- When taken with cold water or milk or cold curd, it controls diarrhoea.
- It also improved the digestive system, heart health and reducing obesity.
Uses of Senna: It is a glycoside used as a laxative to treat constipation and in the evacuation of large intestine prior to surgery.
Uses of Amla: Amalaki (Amla), also called Indian gooseberry, is full of vitamin C. It is considered a wonder fruit having unlimited benefits, some of which are listed below:
- Prevents heart attack and hypertension
- Cures a migraine or frequent headaches
- Maintains eye health
- Stimulates hair growth, maintains shine in hair
- Makes nervous system strong
- Strengthens immune system
- Extremely useful in curing constipation
- Helps in building body strength, cures vertigo
- Improves memory and concentration
- Tightens the vagina
- Gives relief in stomach ulcers, cough, and Likoria
- Makes teeth stronger
- Keeps skin young, acts as antioxidant
There are many other benefits of Amla. It can be taken in any form: Murabba, powder, fresh juice, or fried form. Different forms of preparations of amla are recommended for different ailments/ desired health benefits. TabletShablet is available with the best digestive medication with attractive discounts.
Use Under Medical Supervision