PRODUCT NAME: Austrolax Granules
PACK SIZE: 100g
Austrolax Granules is used as a laxative supplement.
- Ispaghula husk
Austrolax Granules Uses
Uses Of Salt: Bael
Bael is one of the most ancient sacred tree found in India and its fruits leaves, flowers, stems and herbs are found to have a number of medicinal uses. These are found beneficial in the following conditions:
- Ulcers, digestive disorders, dysentery
- Cholera, vitiligo
- Heart disease, Cholesterol
- It possesses anti-inflammatory, astringent, antidiarrheal, demulcent and antipyretic properties.
Uses of Ispaghula husk
It is a wonderful ayurvedic home remedy, which is useful for both diarrhoea and constipation.
- When taken with hot water or milk, it helps in relieving constipation.
- When taken with cold water or milk or cold curd, it controls diarrhoea.
- It also improved the digestive system, heart health and reducing obesity.
Uses of Senna
It is a glycoside used as a laxative to treat constipation and in the evacuation of large intestine prior to surgery.
Uses of Amla
Amalaki (Amla), also called Indian gooseberry, is full of vitamin C. It is considered a wonder fruit having unlimited benefits, some of which are listed below:
- Prevents heart attack and hypertension
- Cures a migraine or frequent headaches
- Maintains eye health
- Stimulates hair growth, maintains shine in hair
- Makes nervous system strong
- Strengthens immune system
- Extremely useful in curing constipation
- Helps in building body strength, cures vertigo
- Improves memory and concentration
- Tightens the vagina
- Gives relief in stomach ulcers, cough, and Likoria
- Makes teeth stronger
- Keeps skin young, acts as antioxidant
There are many other benefits of Amla. It can be taken in any form: Murabba, powder, fresh juice, or fried form. Different forms of preparations of amla are recommended for different ailments/ desired health benefits.
Use Under Medical Supervision