Pack Size : The strip contains 10 capsules.
It is used mainly in cases of chronic fever, liver-related problems, infection in the intestine, chronic constipation, indigestion, and abdominal gas.
Androlite Capsule contains Andrographis paniculata (250mg) as an active ingredient. Andrographis paniculata Nees is an erect annual herb extremely bitter in taste in each and every part of the plant body.
Key benefits/uses of Androlite Capsule:
– Andrographis Paniculata is used for the treatment of cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, ulcer, leprosy, bronchitis, skin diseases, flatulence, colic, influenza, dysentery, dyspepsia and malaria
– Helps in blood purification
– Also used for treating leprosy, gonorrhoea, scabies, boils, skin eruptions due to its blood purification properties
– Decoction prevents and treats liver diseases and fever
– Also useful for preventing and treating respiratory illness
Storage Condition :
– Store in a cool¢ dry and dark place
– Protect from the direct sunlight
Note: Best Before 31/03/2021
Use Under Medical Supervision