PRODUCT NAME: Allstar Reusable Insulin Pen
PACK SIZE: The pack contains 1 pen
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Allstar Reusable Insulin Pen, a reusable Insulin pen, is featured with a combination of sleek design styling and sophisticated technology. It delivers insulin in the body and allows dosing in increments of 1 up to 80 units. AllStar Insulin Pen is compatible with Sanofi 3ml (300 units) insulin cartridges (100 units per ml) from Sanofi Group.
- Allstar Reusable Insulin Pen is Slim and discreet
- With Clear dose magnification window
- Dose arrow on both sides
- Bayonet cartridge lock
- Maximum dose of 80 units
- Stops at 300 units
- Also, with non-rotating dial button during dispense
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, insert a new cartridge
- Now, pull out the pen cap and unscrew the cartridge holder from the pen body
- Insert the new cartridge, into the cartridge holder
- Align the insulin cartridge holder straight with the pen body and use the cartridge rubber stopper to push the plunger back
- Screw the cartridge holder firmly back on to the pen body until it clicks into place
- Then, check your insulin and then attach a fresh needle
Keep out of reach of children. Do not soak, wash or lubricate AllStar as it may cause damage. Do not store AllStar with a needle attached. Do not store it in the refrigerator.
Explore the wide range of Insulin Injecting Devices available at TabletShablet, with effective discounts.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION