PRODUCT NAME: AccuSure Mercury Sphygmomanometer
AccuSure Mercury Sphygmomanometer is the most traditional kind of Blood pressure machine. It comes with an inflatable nylon cuff that restricts blood flow and a manometer that measure the BP. For better mercury movement, it has a 4.2 mm of capillary diameter. In addition, it gives the most accurate and reliable results.
- For Professional Use
- Simple, Reliable, Accurate results
- Measures dispositive for accurate readings
- 1 Year Calibration Warranty
- Cotton cuff with Velcro-type closure
- CE marked
- The arm cuff is skin-safe and easy to wear
- 2 mm of capillary diameter, for better mercury movement
How to Use Mercury Sphygmomanometer:
- Raise your arm to heart level. Make sure to rest your elbow on a stable surface
- Wrap the cuff around your upper arm
- Now, place the wide head of the stethoscope on your arm
- Inflate the cuff until the needle on the gauge reaches 180mm of Hg
- Release the valve
- As the pressure drops, use the stethoscope to listen for a thumping or knocking sound. When you hear the first thump, make a note of the pressure on the gauge. This is your systolic blood pressure
- Eventually, the hard thumping noises will turn into a “whooshing” sound. As soon as the whooshing noise subsides, and you hear only silence, make a note of the pressure on the gauge. This is your diastolic blood pressure.
Get Here Complete Range of AccuSure Products, to help you & your family stay healthy and fit at all times.