PRODUCTS: Accusure Pluse Oximeter
PACK SIZE: 1 device a box, in black and white color.
This is Perfect for monitoring arterial oxygen concentration and heart rate (pulse). Accusure Finger Pulse Oximeter is used for body oxygen level checking.
- There are two parameters: Sp02, Pulse Rate,.
- This is user friendly
- This is Light weight and table top pulse Oximeter
- In this DET-Digital Enhancement Technology
- Accusure Pulse Oximeter Accurate reading at low perfusion
- This is Suitable for Adult, Pediatric, and Neuronal patient
- This have Audible and Visual alarms with volume controller
- This have Battery backup of 5Hrs
- This have Large Display with Bright LED and Bar graph
How to use Pulse Oximeter
- To start, align the top of user finger with the LED light shown here.
- This LED light emit two wavelength refractive light depending on the cells i) Oxygenated & ii) Deoxygenated.
- Most the oximeter obtained the ratio Oxygenated Cells/Non-oxygenated cells is known as SPO2. Normally SPO2 is above 95%
In the begining of use of Accusure Pulse Oximeter:
Step I: Remove the back cap & insert the battry. After fitting the battery fixed the cap again.
Step II: Insert your finger into the pulse oximeter & wait for the unit of the power on.
Accusure Pulse Oximeter Observation:
- After the 5 seconds see the reading onthe screen.
- Yellow no. on the left side of the screen indicating the SPO2 . This indicate the oxygen saturation percent of the your blood.
- The Green no. on the right side of the screen is the pulse rate. This indicate how many times per minutes your hearts beat.
- The blue bar on the right, fluctuates and offer a visual representation of your heart beat.
- The red waveform at the bottom offer a visual reference of your heart beat over the last 5 seconds.
Pulse oximeter functionality
- Tapping the bottons once brings up four different views of digital readings.
- Holding the button down brings up the profusion Index (PI), shown as an orange no.This indicate the strength of pluse rate.
- After the 10 seconds the screen reverts to the default, view displaying your pulse rate.
Additional Accusure Pulse Oximeter Key points
- Inaccurate reading can be caused by :
- Too much movement.
- Too much external light at the reading site.
- Poor circulation.
- Nail polish does not effect the pulse oximeter reading.
- To be kept away from children’s reach.
- Always concern the doctor before use.
Pulse Oximeters are available on Tabletshablet.com with effective Discount.
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION