PRODUCT NAME: AccuSure Aneroid Sphygmomanometer with Stethoscope
PACK SIZE: 1 device in a box, Nylon cuff with D-ring, Stethoscope
AccuSure Aneroid Sphygmomanometer with Stethoscope is a medical device for measuring blood pressure. Blood pressure determined with Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is equivalent to those obtained by a trained observer using the cuff/stethoscope auscultation method. It uses a cuff that attaches around the arm of the patient. It does not include any mercury for measurement.
We provides you with the range of Accusure, to help you & your family stay healthy and fit at all times.
AccuSure Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Key Features
- For Professional Use
- Simple, Reliable, Accurate results
- Euro Type Gauge
- Measure Scope: 0-300 mmHg
- Accuracy: +/- 3 mmHg
- Mercury Free
- Nylon Cuff with D-Ring
- Comes with a Leather Bag
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- Raise your arm to heart level. Make sure to rest your elbow on a stable surface
- Wrap the cuff around your upper arm
- Now, place the wide head of the stethoscope on your arm
- Inflate the cuff until the needle on the gauge reaches 180mm of Hg
- Release the valve
- As the pressure drops, use the AccuSure Stethoscope to listen for a thumping sound. When you hear the first thump, make a note of the pressure on the gauge. And that is your systolic blood pressure
- Eventually, the hard thumping noises will fade. As soon as the sound subsides, and you hear only silence, make a note of the pressure on the gauge. That will be your diastolic blood pressure.
We Have the Complete Range of Blood Pressure Monitors.