PRODUCT NAME: Accu-Chek Instant S Blood Glucose Meter
PACK SIZE: Accu-Chek Instant S Blood Glucometer Kit includes:
- Accu -Check Instant S Meter (1 unit)
- Softclix Lancing Device (1 unit)
- Lancets (10 units)
- Test strips (10 units)
- Battery (1 unit)
- Soft Pouch (1 unit)
- User Manual (1 unit)
- Testing Guide (1 unit)
- Quick Start Guide (1 unit)
- Warranty Card (1 unit)
Accu-Chek Instant S Blood Glucose Meter provides instant clarity of your blood glucose level in just a few seconds, as it’s as easy to operate as checking your phone messages. The Blood Glucose Monitor + Strips has a one-button navigation to get the required parameters by keeping the procedure simple, there is no need to look through the menu.
Accu-chek Instant S Features:
- With Intuitive target range indicator for visual reassurance
- Can be individualized to achieve personal therapy goals
- Requires just a drop of blood for testing
- Accurate, according to the ISO 15197:2013
- Test strips are available in a 10, 25, 50 vials
- Also, no set up required
- Data can be stored to the Accu-Chek Connect Online portal (USB)
- Pain-free testing with Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device.
How to Use
- Insert a accu chek instant s strips in the meter
- Apply a drop of blood anywhere along the wide, yellow edge of the strip
- Read the blood glucose result displayed on the large screen.
The ranges mentioned with blue, green and red dots present on the right side of the glucometer gives an indication of the result as follows:
- Blue Dots: glucose values are above the normal range
- Green Dots: glucose values are in the normal range
- Red Dots: glucose values are below the normal range.
Accu-Chek Products is easy to set up, provides faster and accurate results that meet internationally recognized standards.
Instant S Blood Glucose Meter Specification:
- Temperature range: 25°C to 70°C (39° F to 113° F)
- Memory capacity: automatically stores at least 720 blood glucose results in memory
- Automatically Off: 90 seconds after the test, 15 seconds after the test strip is removed, or 5 seconds from the last Test Result Screen.
- Interfaces: USB: micro-B connector
- Hematocrit range: 10 to 65%
- Measuring principle: FAD-glucose dehydrogenase (GDH)
- Humidity range: 10 to 90%
- Measuring time: Less than 4 seconds
- Measuring Temperature: 4° C to 45° C (39° F to 113° F)
- Altitude independence: 0 to 3,094 m (10,150 ft)
ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS of Accu chek Instant s Glucometer:
- Sample claims: Capillary/Venous/Arterial/Neonate: Yes
- Construction: Hand-held
- Size: 77.1 x 48.6 x 15.3 mm (LWH)
- Weight: Approx.: 40 g (with batteries)