PRODUCT NAME: AccuChek Active Blood Glucose Monitor Kit with 100 extra Active Strips
PACK SIZE: It includes:
- Glucometer (1 unit)
- Test strips (10 units)
- Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing Device (1 unit)
- Lancets (10 units)
- Carry Case (1 unit)
- User Manual (1 unit)
- Quick Start Guide (1 unit)
AccuChek Active Blood Glucose Monitor provides accurate blood glucose results along with various powerful features into a small device. Its No coding feature reduces handling steps, to provide you hassle-free blood glucose monitoring experience. This glucose monitor allows data transfer through USB so that, you can analyze your results on the computer. The AccuChek Products provide diabetic people with innovative, efficient and convenient products for a healthy life.
- Flag test results: It allows you to differentiate your glucose levels before & after meals with pre & post-meal marks
- A visual double-check of results: Compare the colour of the test strip with the coloured dot on the test strip container
- Transfer data through USB: To analyze the results on the computer
- View test average: Easily provides 7, 14, 30 or 90 days test averages, pressing the button¢S¢ gives a 7-day average, pressing it again gives 14 days and so on
- Unbeatable accuracy: The meter fits the accuracy requirement of the latest ISO 15197:2013* standards
- Easy-to-read display: Comes with a large screen with a unique typeface for a perfect display
- Intuitive handling: Specially designed for ease of use with only two buttons and a beep tone
- Easier blood application: Makes blood application on the strip easier with a test strip guide
- Has flexible in or out-of-meter dosing
- No coding required
- 500 test result memories
AccuChek Active Glucose Monitor Kit Specification:
- Interface: USB (Micro B)
- Meter type: Accu-Chek Active meter (Model GB)
- Power supply: 1 battery (type CR2032)
- Battery life: approx. 1000 tests or approx. 1 year
- Automatic Power Off: after 30 or 90 seconds, depending on the operating status
- Temperature: During storage with battery: -20 to +50°C, During testing: +8 to +42°C, During storage without battery: -25 to +70°C.
- Display: 96-segment liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Accuracy performance: The meter fits the DIN EN ISO 15197:2013 requirements (data on file, 2014).
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- First, Insert the glucose test strip into the blood glucose meter
- With the help of a lancet, prick your finger to draw out a blood drop
- Then, drop it onto the green field of the test strip
- Read the blood glucose results displayed on the screen.
We have wide range of Blood Glucose Monitor & Strips available in the website.