Accu-Chek Active Strip helps in determining the blood sugar level in the body. The sugar test strips absorb the blood easily and spreads quickly on the strip. The strips need a small amount of blood that shows reliable results in a few seconds. The kit includes Accu-Chek Active strips that can be used until the expiration date printed on the pack. After the test matches the colour of the strip visually to the closest coloured dot on the test strip container. The Acc-Chek strips are available in packs of 10, 25, 50 and 100 strips.
Uses: This kit helps in testing the sugar levels in the blood at home without any hustle.
- A simple process to manage your diabetes
- Provides accurate and reliable results
- Can be measured indoors and outdoors as well
- Can be used for both type 1 and 2 diabetes
- Controls and monitors the sugar level
- Fully interconnected with dynamic diabetes management tool
Directions For Use
Place the test strip inside the meter, draw a drop of blood by pricking the finger with the lancet and then place the drop of blood on the test strip and wait for few seconds for the result.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid any physical damage
- Store in a clean and dry place
- Every time you start to use a new box of test strips, make sure to calibrate your meter
- Check the strips are within their expiry date
- Make sure to wash and dry your hands before testing
- Do not squeeze your finger when taking a blood drop sample