Sort by price: low to high
Oxygen cylinders are used to transport compressed oxygen gas. An oxygen cylinder is an oxygen storage vessel. This is either held under pressure in gas cylinder, or as liquid oxygen in cryogenic storage cylinders. Both store 99.5% pure oxygen. Compressed oxygen and filled inside aluminum tanks up to 2200 pounds per square inch of pressure.
Oxygen cylinder is essential for providing life saving care to patients. Patients suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, pneumonia, and cystic fibrosis are some of the people who may need oxygen cylinder. One of the ways to provide oxygen cylinder is though oxygen cylinders. These are tanks that contains compressed in them.
It is not only used for medical purposes, but also for other industrial purposes like mining of steel or activities like mountaineering and diving. Oxygen cylinders can be harmful and lead to injury if not handed in the proper manner.
Oxygen a gas found in the air we breathe is necessary for human life; sample with breathing disorders cannot get enough oxygen naturally. This may need supplement oxygen or oxygen cylinders .People who receives portable oxygen cylinders often see improved energy levels and sleep, and better quality of life.
Types of oxygen cylinders:-
There are models with 20,40,50,80,100 and 200 breath capacity .It has a mask on it. The mask is placed on the face to include the mouth and nose and breathing is taken.
Advantages of using oxygen cylinder
The following are a few advantages of using oxygen cylinders:-
- There is no warm-up time required for the cylinder to provide oxygen therapy to the patient.
- It is not require any power sources which makes it ideal for areas with unpredictable electricity supply.
- This is a cheaper than concentrators if the oxygen needs are only temporary and not long- term.
- There is maintenance required with oxygen cylinders.
- Oxygen cylinders can be extremely beneficial for those who frequently experience low oxygen level, regardless of the reason.
- It also can significantly improve quality of life and in many cases extend life expectancy.
How does work oxygen cylinders?
- An oxygen cylinder is full of compressed gas that is being stored under high pressure.
- A regular needs to be attached to the top of the cylinder to work.
- It lets you adjust the flow rate of the oxygen supply, which should be set to what is recommended by your doctor.
Who needs oxygen cylinder?
Oxygen cylinder is prescribed for people who cannot get enough oxygen on their own. This is often because of lung conditions that prevent the lungs from absorbing oxygen, including:-
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Heart failure
- Cystic fibrosis
- Sleep apnea
- Lung disease.
- Portable oxygen cylinder
This device connects to the cylinder to show pressure and regulate continuous flow. For people who have trouble breathing, TabletShablet has a wide range of Oxygen cylinders for home.
Oxygen conserving device this device connects to the cylinder flow during inspiration only. This conserving during exhalation allows the cylinder to last longer.
You’re portable cylinder system consists of the following parts:-
- The cylinder, which stores pressurized oxygen. The regulator or OCD consists of the pressure gauge, which tells you how much oxygen is left in the cylinder and a flow meter of oxygen.
- Both the regulator and OCD reduce pressure regulate flow and connect to the cylinder using the same pin index safety system, It will use the term regulator in this brochure which will refer to both.
How to use Portable oxygen cylinders?
- Be sure the flow regular knob is set at zero.
- Make sure the T-handle is tight.
- Place the cylinder wrench on the cylinder on /off valve, located at the top of the cylinder.
- Open the valve by turning it counter clockwise one full turn. As the valve opens, the gauge on the regulator with show the amount of pressure in the cylinder .A full cylinder will read about 2000 pounds per square inch.
- Adjust the flow regulator knob to the flow rate your doctor prescribed.
- Attach tubing to the nipple adaptor on the regulator.
Portable oxygen concentration
A portable oxygen concentration is a device used to provide oxygen therapy to people that requires greater oxygen concentration than the levels of ambient air. Portable oxygen concentration is a medical device that helps individual with a low level of blood oxygen .you can plug them into an electrical outlet or power them by a battery, if the battery is spent, you will need to charge it back up by plugging it into the electrical outlet. Many of the oxy99 portable oxygen can also come with an adapter so for can use your device while driving.
It receives air, purify it and then distribute the changed air. Air is made up of mostly nitrogen and some oxygen before it goes into the concentrator. After going through the concentrator the air comes out almost all oxygen and very little nitrogen.
Portable oxygen concentration uses:-
- People who require oxygen therapy is choosing portable oxygen concentration because they allow them to continue maintain their standard and quality of life.
- If you are struggling with severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and you have low oxygen levels in your blood, a POC could help you live a healthier, longer life.
- Among the standard treatment approaches for COPD like pulmonary fibrosis, COPD and emphysema, supplemental oxygen use at the most advance stages is often prescribed us.