How we Customize Your Pillow.
Measuring Neck length
- Stand, looking at eye level.
- DON’T BEND YOUR HEAD FORWARD/BACKWARD
- Feel the ‘Occipital Protuberance’ – the pointed small bone on the lower back of your head.
- Now, feel your C-7 vertebrae – first outermost bone just under the neck on the spine as the back starts.
The distance between OP and C-7 is your neck length.
Know Your Thickness
- Stand with one of your arm pressing into a wall so that your body and the wall make 90 angle.
- Keep your head straight – DO NOT TILT YOUR NECK SIDEWAYS.
- Measure the distance between the wall and your ear.
Your pillow should be 1 to 1.5 inches less in thickness to this measurement.
No Exchange , No Return since its made according to your measurements.
For free measurement help from the company in Delhi/NCR
Call at 9810574704